Patagonia a landscapes photographer dream 13d/12n
Day 13 | El Calafate (B)
Today is time to say goodby to Patagonia. Transfer out to the airport and travel back home. Alternatively, you can continue to join us for a three-day extension to the Patagonian Ranch Nibepo Aike and to the remote pioneer’s region of the National Park
The tour is open to all levels of photographic skills, from beginner to experienced. However, there will be no formal workshops or critiques. We will share knowledge and skills along the way, in the spirit of real adventurers.
Price: $6,895 US Dollars.
Single Supplement: $1,485 US Dollars.
Small-Group Fee: $650 US Dollars. For less than 8 registered participants, a small group supplement will apply.
Deposit: $595 US Dollar, secures your spot.
Balance: Due 90 days prior to departure. Full terms and conditions below.
The price of the tour includes:
- 12 nights accommodations as listed above.
- Meals, 13 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 box lunches, and 8 dinners. (includes non-alcoholic beverages and tips).
- 2 photo tour leaders.
- Local English-speaking guide.
- Air-conditioned ground transportation and included driver.
- Excursions and activities as listed above.
- National Parks entrance fees.
- Bottled water daily.
The price DOES NOT include:
- Your flight or other travel to El Calafate.
- Tips for your guide, and driver.
- Meals and snacks that were not listed above.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Personal travel and medical insurance.
- Visa fees, if any.
- Personal spending (souvenirs, spa treatments, laundry, etc.)
- Optional activities, anything outside what’s listed above.
Flavio Huamani, Photo Tours Peru
Adress: Urbanizacion Flor de la Cantuta B -2 San Sebastian Cusco Peru