SACRED VALLEY, MANDOR & MACHU PICCHU 3 D/2 N
Day 3: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
After breakfast at the hotel, we head towards Machu Picchu for a three hour guided visit of the old Inca citadel. You will have free time to explore the beautiful area on your own or to climb Huayna Picchu. Then we’ll enjoy the buffet lunch at the Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge restaurant.
Later, we will return to Cusco, via Aguas Calientes, from where you will be transfered to your accommodation. (B / L)
* People who want to visit Huayna Picchu must let us know as soon as they can, because according to new rules, there is a limit of people (400) per day that can climb it.
– 1st Turn 07:00 am : 200 people.
– 2nd Turn 10:00 am : 200 people.
Considering an extra night in Aguas Calientes? We can change the date of your train ticket to the following day. Hotel and other costs associated with returning to Machu Picchu the following day are additional to trek costs. Please also note that your entry ticket to Machu Picchu is valid for one day only, if you wish to visit the ruins on a second consecutive day you will need to purchase another ticket.
Aguas Calientes Extra Day Upgrade Package (optional)
With hikes that trek the traditional Inca Trail, the standard package has clients returning to Cusco at the end of the trek, and they don’t spend a night in Aguas Calientes. This package provides clients the opportunity to stay in Aguas Calientes for an extra night, visit Machu Picchu for a second day and then return to Cusco by the comfortable Vistadome train.
- Cost: $195 per person on twin share basis. This price doesn’t change depending on the number of people in the group.
- Second day’s entry to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu, valued at $60
- Bus up and down to ruins on extra day, valued at $17
- 1 night in a 3 star hotel, like Killa Inn Plaza Andina. These are nice hotels, well decorated, and clean.
- With limited eating choices at Machu Picchu hunger tends to send clients to Aguas Calientes; by including the buffet lunch we find that clients can visit Machu Picchu early, then go to the buffet to try lots of different Peruvian (and Western) dishes, rest and go back for a second look at Machu Picchu.
- Return in Vistadome train rather than Expedition train, which gives you the opportunity for a more varied timetable and to return in a nicer train, with big windows in the roof.
** Please contact us for a price for the same package but with 2 star accomodation and return in Expedition Train service **
- Breakfast in the hotel day 2 & 3
- 3 buffet lunches
- 2 dinners
- Vegetarian meals available on request at no extra cost
- Transfer to the bus station
- Transfer to the train station to come back to Cusco (aprox. 4 hours of trip).
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel in Cusco
- Train Ticket Cusco – Aguas calientes – Cusco
- Entrance fees for the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Return bus ticket to Machu Picchu from Aguas Calientes
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- 2 nights at the Plaza Andina hotel. www.plazaandina.com
- Travel Insurance
We recommend that you bring:
- Camera or video camera.
- Sun glasses, sun block.
- Hats, mosquito repellent.
- Light clothes.
- Warm clothes for the return.
PRICES:Private Service 2021
- 1 people: US$1050.00 per person
- 2 people: US$750.00 per person
- 3 people: US$700.00 per person
- 4 people: US$650.00 per person
- 5 people: US$600.00 per person
- 6 people: US$550.00 per person
- 7+ people: US$500.00 per person
- Student Discount: $35 off per personStudent Discounts apply to anyone who has a valid GREEN ISIC card at the time of the trek or is 16 years old or younger. For those using an ISIC card to receive the discount, we do need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 16 years old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under 15 years will pay as student: US$35.00
- Under 7 years Discount: US$50.00
As you see in our Additional Items under Trip Overview, there are several optional upgrades you can include in this trip. Below is a quick list of prices, but check our Overview section for more details.
Huaynapicchu: $65 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way): $80 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way): $65 per person
Flavio Huamani, Photo Tours Peru
Adress: Urbanizacion Flor de la Cantuta B -2 San Sebastian Cusco Peru