AUSANGATE PACCHANTA RAINBOW MOUNTAIN 5D/4N
- Services of expert guides in high mountain trek.
- Private transport round trip
- Accomodation: camping in tent
- 3 Breakfast 3dinner 3 lunches & snack
- Waterproof bags
- First aid kit and oxygen
- Flights to and from Peru / Cusco, or any kind of transport before or after completion of the program.
- Tipping staff
We recommended you bring:
A light day pack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek – prepare for a vast range of changes in temperature
Rain gear (jacket and pants if available) or rain poncho. Plastic ponchos can be bought for about $1 in Cusco.
Strong footwear, waterproof trekking boots recommended. Extra socks are a must.
Sandals or plastic slip on thongs are also good to give your feet a chance to breath in the evenings if you wish to carry them.
Warm clothes, including jacket, fleeces, gloves, scarf and beanie. Thermal clothing is also recommended, especially for sleeping.
Torch/ Flashlight and spare batteries
Camera, films and batteries (batteries are consumed quicker in cold conditions)
Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, rain and cold
After-sun cream or hydrating cream for face and body
Insect repellent – minimum recommended 20% DEET – although no malaria risk has been reported
Toilet paper – pack in & pack out
Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, raw fruits, muesli, etc.
Non-disposable canteen (Nalgene type) and water for the first morning.
We advise you to bring water sterilizing tablets in case you collect water from streams.
Your own medical kit with any special medications that you might require, paracetamol, second skin for blisters etc.
Small towel or sarong
Bathers/swimsuit (if you intend on swimming in hot springs)
Original passport & ISIC (International Student Identity Card) if you have one.
Walking sticks or poles (can be hired from us)
Binoculars (if you have them)
Extra mule for personal belongings (e.g. camera equipment) US$25 per day
- Student Discount: $35 off per personStudent Discounts apply to anyone who has a valid GREEN ISIC card at the time of the trek or is 16 years old or younger. For those using an ISIC card to receive the discount, we do need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 16 years old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under 15 years will pay as student: US$35.00
- Under 7 years Discount: US$50.00
Private Service Prices 2020
- 1 person : US$1350.00 per person
- 2 people : US$900.00 per person
- 3 people: US$850.00 per person
- 4 people : US$800.00 per person
- 5 people : US$750.00 per person
- 6+ people : US$700.00 per person
Optional Machupicchu extention
Huaynapicchu: $65 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way): $80 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way): $65 per person
Flavio Huamani, Photo Tours Peru
Adress: Urbanizacion Flor de la Cantuta B -2 San Sebastian Cusco Peru