LOXURY SALKANTAY TREK VIA INCA TRAIL 5D/4N
Day 5: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
- Bilingual English speaking Photographer Tour Guide
- Pre-Departure Briefing at your hotel 1 or 2 days before your trek
- Pick up from your hotel and transportation to the Bogging of the Hike
- Four person tent for each 2 persons.
- Inflatable Mattress
- Kitchen tent
- Dining tent with tables and chairs
- Toilet tent
- Professional chef and assistant chef
- Duffle bag for your personal gear
- Emergency horse for each of you
- Daily morning boiled and cold water to fill the water bottles.
- Train ticket from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Private van transportation from Ollantaytambo to your hotel in Cusco
- Emergency oxygen bottle, medical kit and emergency
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Round Trip Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu on Day 4
- Lodging in Aguas Calientes on night 3 of the trek (double occupancy)
- Dinner in Aguas Calientes on Night 3 Indio Feliz Restaurant
- Day 5 Lunch in Santuary lodge Hotel Located by Machupicchu
- 1 night in Aguas Calientes at trusted 5 star hotel including breakfast and private bathroom
- 3 nights camping.
- Hiram Bingham train tickets.
- Air bed for camping
- sleeping bags
- walking sticks
- duffle bags
- Wine, Pisco, beer, water.
- Hotel crockery.
- All entrance fees and permits
- Meals indicated on itinerary (B, L, D)
- All overland private transfers indicated
- Private porter during the trail.
- Massage Session during 3 nights on the Inca trail.
- Hot Shower during the Inca trail
- Bath and hand Towels per person
- A private, hand-crafted and fully personalized Deluxe from start to finish.
- Modern trekking and camping equipment.
- All meals cooked on the spot with fresh ingredients by our trained chef.
- Fully Trained porters hailing from local communities.
- All meals throughout the itinerary.
- All transfers and excursions as per itinerary in private service,Meals during the Trek (4 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners)..
- Porters to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock).
- Oxygen bottle and first-aid kits
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins to Aguas Calientes round trip
- Waynapicchu or Machupicchu Mopuntain pass based on the availbility
Services Not Included:
Tips for the crew (guides, porters, cooks, wranglers)
What to bring:
Original passport (if you have acquired a new one after you made your booking, bring both)
Clothes (trekking boots, warm fleece jacket, a few t-shirts, socks, sun hat, warm underwear, light long pants, gloves, rain jacket)
Toiletries (toilet paper, wet wipes, personal towel)
Sunscreen SPF 35+ recommended
Camera with spare batteries (batteries run down faster at high altitudes)
Insect repellant (minimum 30% DEET)
Price: Private tour USD PER PERSON
LOXURY SALKANTAY HIKE VIA INCA TRAIL 5D/4N
- 1 people: US$4950.00 per person
- 2 people: US$3650.00 per person
- 3 people: US$3150.00 per person
- 4 people: US$2900.00 per person
- 5 people: US$2650.00 per person
- 6 people: US$2350.00 per person
- 7+ people: US$2050.00 per person
- Student Discount: $35 off per personStudent Discounts apply to anyone who has a valid GREEN ISIC card at the time of the trek or is 16 years old or younger. For those using an ISIC card to receive the discount, we do need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 16 years old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under 15 years will pay as student: US$35.00
- Under 7 years Discount: US$50.00
Huaynapicchu: $80 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way): $80 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way): $65 per person
Sacred Valley Tour:
City Tour: $
Maras Moray Tour:
Flavio Huamani, Photo Tours Peru
Adress: Urbanizacion Flor de la Cantuta B -2 San Sebastian Cusco Peru