LUXURY SALKANTAY INCA TRAIL TREK 7D/6N
Day 7: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
- Bilingual English speaking Photographer Tour Guide
- Pre-Departure Briefing at your hotel 1 or 2 days before your trek
- Pick up from your hotel and transportation to the Bogging of the Hike
- Four person tent for each 2 persons.
- Inflatable Mattress
- Kitchen tent
- Dining tent with tables and chairs
- Toilet tent
- Professional chef and assistant chef
- Duffle bag for your personal gear
- Emergency horse for each of you
- Daily morning boiled and cold water to fill the water bottles.
- Train ticket from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Private van transportation from Ollantaytambo to your hotel in Cusco
- Emergency oxygen bottle, medical kit and emergency
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Round Trip Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu on Day 7
- Lodging in Aguas Calientes on night 6 of the trek (double occupancy)
- Dinner in Aguas Calientes on Night 6 Indio Feliz Restaurant
- Day 5 Lunch in Santuary lodge Hotel Located by Machupicchu
- 1 night at Sumaq Or Inkaterra Luxury Hotel
- 3 nights camping.
- Hiram Bingham train tickets.
- Air bed for camping
- sleeping bags
- walking sticks
- duffle bags
- Wine, Pisco, beer, water.
- Hotel crockery.
- All entrance fees and permits
- Meals indicated on itinerary (B, L, D)
- All overland private transfers indicated
- Private porter during the trail.
- Massage Session during 6 nights on the Inca trail.
- Hot Shower during the Inca trail
- Bath and hand Towels per person
- A private, hand-crafted and fully personalized Deluxe from start to finish.
- Modern trekking and camping equipment.
- All meals cooked on the spot with fresh ingredients by our trained chef.
- Fully Trained porters hailing from local communities.
- All meals throughout the itinerary.
- All transfers and excursions as per itinerary in private service,Meals during the Trek (4 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners)..
- Porters to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock).
- Oxygen bottle and first-aid kits
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins to Aguas Calientes round trip
Services Not Included:
- Tips for the crew (guides, porters, cooks, wranglers)
What to bring:
- Original passport (if you have acquired a new one after you made your booking, bring both)
- Clothes (trekking boots, warm fleece jacket, a few t-shirts, socks, sun hat, warm underwear, light long pants, gloves, rain jacket)
- Toiletries (toilet paper, wet wipes, personal towel)
- Sunscreen SPF 35+ recommended
- Head lamp
- Camera with spare batteries (batteries run down faster at high altitudes)
- Insect repellant (minimum 30% DEET)
- Price: Private tour USD PER PERSON
- Train upgrades – price per person $00
- Half porter (carries 7kg) – $70
- Full porter carrying 14kg (can be split between 2 people) – $140
- Horse to ride from Salkantay to Huayllabamba (start of Inca Trail) – $70 per person
- Sleeping Bag (can be hired from our office for $35 for entire trek)
- Travel Insurance
Considering an extra night in Aguas Calientes? We can change the date of your train ticket to the following day. Hotel and other costs associated with returning to Machu Picchu the following day are additional to trek costs. Please also note that your entry ticket to Machu Picchu is valid for one day only, if you wish to visit the ruins on a second consecutive day you will need to purchase another ticket.
Aguas Calientes Extra Day Upgrade Package (optional)
With hikes that trek the traditional Inca Trail, the standard package has clients returning to Cusco at the end of the trek, and they don’t spend a night in Aguas Calientes. This package provides clients the opportunity to stay in Aguas Calientes for an extra night, visit Machu Picchu for a second day and then return to Cusco by the comfortable Vistadome train..
- Second day’s entry to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu, valued at $75
- With limited eating choices at Machu Picchu hunger tends to send clients to Aguas Calientes; by including the buffet lunch we find that clients can visit Machu Picchu early, then go to the buffet to try lots of different Peruvian (and Western) dishes, rest and go back for a second look at Machu Picchu.
- Return in Vistadome train rather than Expedition train, which gives you the opportunity for a more varied timetable and to return in a nicer train, with big windows in the roof.
** Please contact us for a price for the same package but with 2 star accomodation and return in Expedition Train service **
Students (with valid ISIC card) get a USD$50.00 discount
Explanation of services 2017:Private Service-No other people except your group
LOXURY SALKANTAY INCA TRAIL TREK 7D/6N
- 1 people: US$6950.00 per person
- 2 people: US$6350.00 per person
- 3 people: US$6050.00 per person
- 4 people: US$5750.00 per person
- 5 people: US$5450.00 per person
- 6 people: US$5150.00 per person
- 7+ people: US$4850.00 per person
- Student Discount: $35 off per personStudent Discounts apply to anyone who has a valid GREEN ISIC card at the time of the trek or is 16 years old or younger. For those using an ISIC card to receive the discount, we do need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 16 years old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under 15 years will pay as student: US$35.00
- Under 7 years Discount: US$50.00
Huaynapicchu: $75 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way): $80 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way): $65 per person
Flavio Huamani, Photo Tours Peru
Adress: Urbanizacion Flor de la Cantuta B -2 San Sebastian Cusco Peru