LUXURY UNFORGETABLE INCA TRAIL 4 D/3 N
- 3 nights at luxury camping
- Round Trip transfer to the airport.
- Hiram Bingham train tickets to Cusco.
- Massage Session during 3 nights on the Inca trail.
- Hot Shower during the Inca trail
- Bath and hand Towels per person
- Air bed for camping
- Sleeping bags
- Walking sticks
- Duffle bags
- All entrance fees and permits
- All overland private transfers indicated
- Private porter during the trail for your personal staff.
- Fully Trained porters hailing from local communities.
- A private, hand-crafted and fully personalized Deluxe Inca Trail from start to finish.
- Modern trekking and camping equipment.
- Meals indicated: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, snacks
- All meals cooked on the spot with fresh ingredients by our trained chef.
- English-speaking guides with knowledge of archeological sites along the Inca Trail.
- All transfers and excursions as per itinerary in private service with English speaking guide
- Meals during the Trek (3 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners). Food includes pancakes, omelets, soups, fresh fruit and spaghetti, chicken, fish, meat, rice, and all rich in carbohydrates and very suitable for trekking, hot drinks including coca leafs tea which is excellent for the altitude.
- Porters to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock).
- Oxygen bottle and first-aid kits
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins to Aguas Calientes
- Entrance fee to Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu mountain (subject to availability)
• First Aid kit.
Vegetarian food on request at no extra cost!
What you need to take:
- Original passport (and *International Student card (ISIC) if applicable)
- Travel Insurance is essential
- Walking boots
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Hat and gloves
- Comfortable trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Insect repellent
- Water (only until lunch time on day 1)
- Personal medication
- Camera and films
- Torch with spare batteries (headlamps are useful)
*To qualify as a student, it is necessary to have a valid ISIC card
Price: Loxury Inca trail: 2018 per person
- 1 travellers $6150.00
- 2 travellers $3850.00
- 3 travellers $3250.00
- 4 travellers $2850.00
- 5 travellers $2650.00
- 6+ travellers $2450.00
Luxury Private Classic Inca trail 4D/3N All inclusive!
LUXURY INCA TRAIL 4D/3N
* Prices For a Person in US Dollars
** Tips (optional) for porters, cooks or guides are NOT included in price.
*Prices are subject to change e.i if other official fees increase, etc.
- Student Discount: $35 off per personStudent Discounts apply to anyone who has a valid GREEN ISIC card at the time of the trek or is 16 years old or younger. For those using an ISIC card to receive the discount, we do need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 16 years old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to email@example.com
- Under 15 years will pay as student: US$35.00
- Under 7 years Discount: US$50.00
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International and domestic flights and airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Meals not noted
- Travel insurance
Optional items to take:
- Walking stick (with rubber tip)
- Plasters and bandages
- Extra money
- Bathing suit (for hot springs in Aguas Calientes)
Optional services Not included.
- Walking stick -single- ($8). (can be hired from us)
Huaynapicchu: $80 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way): $80 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way):
Expected Weather in Cusco and on the Inca Trail
In Cusco dry season starts in April to October, the days are usually sunny and hot but temperatures drop abruptly after 4-5 pm until 7-8 am.
Weather is very changeable from November to March and heavy rains are expected, with the wettest months being December to March, although is not as cold as it is in the dry season.
*Please note this reference applies to the altitude of 3400 meters and changes depending on the altitude (higher altitude = colder). Also note that it could be wet on the 3rd and 4th day of the Inca Trail (cloud forest regions).*
Available Departure Dates: We strongly recommend that you make your trek booking as soon as possible. So far we have been able to obtain trek permits for ALL of our clients and have not had to cancel any trek bookings
Flavio Huamani, Photo Tours Peru
Adress: Urbanizacion Flor de la Cantuta B -2 San Sebastian Cusco Peru