MANDOR WATERFALLS & MACHU PICCHU TOUR 2 D/1 N
Considering an extra night in Aguas Calientes? We can change the date of your train ticket to the following day. Hotel and other costs associated with returning to Machu Picchu the following day are additional to trek costs. Please also note that your entry ticket to Machu Picchu is valid for one day only, if you wish to visit the ruins on a second consecutive day you will need to purchase another ticket.
Aguas Calientes Extra Day Upgrade Package (optional)
With hikes that trek the traditional Inca Trail, the standard package has clients returning to Cusco at the end of the trek, and they don’t spend a night in Aguas Calientes. This package provides clients the opportunity to stay in Aguas Calientes for an extra night, visit Machu Picchu for a second day and then return to Cusco by the comfortable Vistadome train.
- Cost: $195 per person on twin share basis. This price doesn’t change depending on the number of people in the group.
- Second day’s entry to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu, valued at $60
- Bus up and down to ruins on extra day, valued at $17
- 1 night in a 3 star hotel, like Killa Inn Plaza Andina. These are nice hotels, well decorated, and clean.
- With limited eating choices at Machu Picchu hunger tends to send clients to Aguas Calientes; by including the buffet lunch we find that clients can visit Machu Picchu early, then go to the buffet to try lots of different Peruvian (and Western) dishes, rest and go back for a second look at Machu Picchu.
- Return in Vistadome train rather than Expedition train, which gives you the opportunity for a more varied timetable and to return in a nicer train, with big windows in the roof.
** Please contact us for a price for the same package but with 2 star accomodation and return in Expedition Train service **
- Transfer to the train station to come back to Cusco (aprox. 4 hours of trip)
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel in Cusco.
- Train Ticket Cusco – Aguas calientes – Cusco
- Pick up to visit Mandor’s waterfalls.
- Entrance fee to Mandor
- Bus ticket Aguas calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Professional bilingual Guide.
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- One night in a hotel
- Transfer train station –hotel – train station in Aguas Calientes.
- Travel Insurance
We recommend you bring:
- Camera or video camera
- Sun glasses, sun block
- Mosquito repellent
- Light clothes
- Warm clothes for the return
- 1 people : US$900 per person
- 2 people : US$650 per person
- 3 people: US$600 per person
- 4 people : US$550 per person
- 5 people : US$500 per person
- 6 people+ : US$450 per person
- Student Discount: $35 off per personStudent Discounts apply to anyone who has a valid GREEN ISIC card at the time of the trek or is 16 years old or younger. For those using an ISIC card to receive the discount, we do need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 16 years old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under 15 years will pay as student: US$35.00
- Under 7 years Discount: US$50.00
Fill The Form
Flavio Huamani, Photo Tours Peru
Adress: Urbanizacion Flor de la Cantuta B -2 San Sebastian Cusco Peru