OLLANTAYTAMBO VIA KACHIQHATA SHORT INCA TRAIL 5D/4N
- Transport to the start of the trek
- Professional bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Assistant guide for groups of over 8 people
- Accommodation on the trek is camping (2 nights). Tents are set up by the porters.
- Accommodation at hotel for 2 nights 1 at Ollantayatmbo, 1 at Aguas calientes
- Mules and wranglers for carrying equipment and personal gear
- Full meals – during the trek the meals are prepared by the trek cook and also include: daily morning snack, daily tea service except last day, vegetarian or special menus are available at no extra cost
- Camping equipment: Personal tents (2 people in tent, they are 3 season and highly maintained), mattresses, kitchen tent, dining tent with tables and chairs, toilet tent, household items
- Accommodation for all our staff
- Chef and cooking equipment
- Inca trail fees
- Hot water every morning to clean up and boiled water to fill your bottle every morning or night
- First aid kit and emergency oxygen supply
- Bag for the gear you will need during the trek
- Machu Picchu entrance fee
- Round trip bus ticket
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Aguas
- Calientes / Aguas Calientes – Cusco
- Transfer from the train station to the hotel in Cusco
(*) If there are no train tickets available for the direct route Aguas Calientes – Poroy, a ticket for Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo (Sacred Valley) with an additional transfer to your selected hotel will be provided.
What is not included?
- Alcoholic drinks
- Extra expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Sleeping bag (can be hired from us)
We recommend that you bring:
- Waterproof rain jacket or poncho
- A good sleeping bag (down bag for temperatures as low as -15°C)
- Daypack for carrying items for daily use such as cameras, water bottles, etc.
- Long-sleeved shirts
- Short-sleeved t-shirts
- Comfortable pants
- Walking boots – waterproof trekking boots recommended
- Sports shoes or sandals for a higher level of comfort while at camp
- Warm clothing, including jacket, fleeces
- Flashlight/headlamp and batteries (batteries are consumed quicker in cold conditions)
- Hat, cap and accessories
- Rehydrating cream
- Towel, toilet paper
- Camera, video camera, binoculars, etc.
- Insect repellent
- Sun block
- Non-disposible canteen and water for the first morning.
- water-sterilizing tablets in case you pick up water from streams or rivers along the route. Otherwise, we provide filtered boiled water, which is safe to drink and has not reported health problem so far
- Original valid passport
- Original International Student
- Identity Card (in case you have applied for a student discount)
- Walking poles (you will need rubber tips to cover the metal tips and protect the trail)
- Travel insurance
Aguas Calientes Extra Day Upgrade Package (optional)
With hikes that trek the traditional Inca Trail, the standard package has clients returning to Cusco at the end of the trek, and they don’t spend a night in Aguas Calientes. This package provides clients the opportunity to stay in Aguas Calientes for an extra night, visit Machu Picchu for a second day and then return to Cusco by the comfortable Vistadome train.
Cost: $195 per person on twin share basis. This price doesn’t change depending on the number of people in the group.
Second day’s entry to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu, valued at $60
Bus up and down to ruins on extra day, valued at $17
1 night in a 3 star hotel, like Killa Inn Plaza Andina. These are nice hotels, well decorated, and clean.
With limited eating choices at Machu Picchu hunger tends to send clients to Aguas Calientes; by including the buffet lunch we find that clients can visit Machu Picchu early, then go to the buffet to try lots of different Peruvian (and Western) dishes, rest and go back for a second look at Machu Picchu.
Return in Vistadome train rather than Expedition train, which gives you the opportunity for a more varied timetable and to return in a nicer train, with big windows in the roof.
** Please contact us for a price for the same package but with 2 star accomodation and return in
Expedition Train service **Prices
Explanation of services: 2016
Joing a group sign-up and save costs
- 1 people : US$1280.00 per person
- 2 people : US$ 850.00 per person
- 4 people : US$ 800.00 per person
- 6 people : US$ 750.00 per person
- Student Discount: $35 off per personStudent Discounts apply to anyone who has a valid GREEN ISIC card at the time of the trek or is 16 years old or younger. For those using an ISIC card to receive the discount, we do need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 16 years old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under 15 years will pay as student: US$35.00
- Under 7 years Discount: US$50.00
Huaynapicchu: $75 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way): $80 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way): $80 per person
Sacred Valley Tour:
City Tour: $
Maras Moray Tour:
Fill The Form
Flavio Huamani, Photo Tours Peru
Adress: Urbanizacion Flor de la Cantuta B -2 San Sebastian Cusco Peru