PISAC, SAQSAYWAMAN & NEARBY INCA SITES FULL DAY
We travel from Cusco past Saqsaywaman over the mountains towards the Sacred Valley. We descend 1500 feet to the valley floor, where we find ourselves by the sacred Urubamba River and the village of Pisac. In Pisac village we stop to visit a traditional market where you can browse and buy some local souvenirs if desired. We will spend around 30 minutes here.
We then drive up to the ruins of Pisac. We will explore the extensive ruins, whilst enjoying stunning views over the valley. You will be given a guided tour of the Citadel of Pisac, in which we see temples, homes, altars, carvings, tunnels, caves and the famous Intihuatana “The hitching post of the sun”. We have around 90 minutes to explore the ruins, followed by lunch in the town. After lunch we will drive back toward Cusco where visitors have the opportunity to visit 6 places. Get ready, then, to dive into the mystical and amazing world of the Incas and be witness to the energy that emerges from these magical places. The first is the Cathedral, whose foundation stone was laid on site in 1560. This marvel of religious art has approximately 300 paintings of the Cusco School, among many other expressions of art.Then visit the temple of “Koricancha” (Temple of the Sun), now the Convent of Santo Domingo, a place that houses one of the most important religious centers of the Inca period. This archaeological site is located in the heart of the city of Cusco, only 4 blocks from the Plaza de Armas.
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Transport (private bus)
- Professional Photgrapher English-
- speaking guide
- All the entrance fees
- Pisac Market
- 2 people: US$220.00 per person
- 3 people: US$200.00 per person
- 4 people: US$180.00 per person
- 5 people: US$160.00 per person
- 6 people: US$140.00 per person
- 7+ people: US$130.00 per person
- Student Discount: $35 off per personStudent Discounts apply to anyone who has a valid GREEN ISIC card at the time of the trek or is 16 years old or younger. For those using an ISIC card to receive the discount, we do need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 16 years old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to [email protected]
- Under 15 years will pay as student: US$35.00
- Under 7 years Discount: US$50.00
As you see in our Additional Items under Trip Overview, there are several optional upgrades you can include in this trip. Below is a quick list of prices, but check our Overview section for more details.
Huaynapicchu: $65 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way): $80 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way): $65 per person
Flavio Huamani, Photo Tours Peru
Adress: Urbanizacion Flor de la Cantuta B -2 San Sebastian Cusco Peru