Salkantay-Landscape-Astrophotography,landscape,Cultural Sites,Machupicchu 9d/8n
Day 7: Soyruqocha- Wayrac
This morning those who want we will wash again tempra for another opportunity to photograph the sunrise and then have breakfast and we will go back up to the salkantay pass once we arrive we will do our ceremony of respect to the apu salkantay or the wild mountain.
from there we will start with the descent it is recommended to look everywhere because we could see condors, maybe the chinchilla a rodent from the Andes.
and many high altitude birds until we reach our next camp for tonight.
Another opportunity to photograph the sunset and the Milky Way, and perhaps with those who wish we can do light paiting.
Day 8: Wayrac – Qolpapampa- Hidrolectric -Aguas Calientes
Those who wish will get up early for sunrise because our landscape will be very different. We will have breakfast there and then begin to go down to Qolpapampa as we go down the road will be with more begetacion and it will also be warmer.
Lunch will be in Qolapampa.once we arrive we will have lunch and then we will take a vehicle that will take us to hidroeletric and then take the train to Aguas Calientes
once we arrive we will go to the hotel for a fresh shower.
Day 9: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Cusco
Early in the morning we take the bus from the town of Aguas Calientes to the archaeological site of Machu Picchu. We have the opportunity to climb the difficult path to the top of the Huayna Picchu mountain, which offers spectacular and different views, it is even possible to see the Apu Salkantay.
The tour of Machu Picchu allows us to appreciate the high level of development achieved by Andean civilization through the Incas. A supremely religious site, Machu Picchu demonstrates the superior knowledge achieved in astronomy and astrology. This knowledge of measuring the rainy and dry seasons through the solstices is indispensable for the development of agriculture: the life-source of the Andes. We will try to spend as long as possible in the archaeological complex, depending on what time our train back to the city of Cusco leaves.
- Pre-trek briefing with Guide
- Transportation by vehicle to start of the trek
- Bilingual guide
- Portable toilet
- Shuttle, entrance and guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Calientes back to Cusco
- Cots and large Thermarest sleeping pad, 8 cm thick
- Hot shower each day
- Massage every day until arrival to Aguas Calientes
- High quality dishes
- Chef & gourmet food
- Chairs with backs for dining tent
- Last Dinner at Indio Feliz Restaurant
- 3 nights camping.
- Hot Shower during the Inca trail
- Bath and hand Towels per person
- Air bed for camping
- Sleeping bags
- Walking sticks
- Duffle bags
- All entrance fees and permits
- All overland private transfers indicated
- Private porter during the trail for your personal staff.
- Fully Trained porters hailing from local communities.
- A private, hand-crafted and fully personalized Deluxe Inca Trail from start to finish.
- Modern trekking and camping equipment.
- Meals indicated: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, snacks
- All meals cooked on the spot with fresh ingredients by our trained chef.
- Photogrpher -English-speaking guides with knowledge of archeological sites along the Trail.
- All transfers and excursions as per itinerary in private service with English speaking guide
- Meals during the Trek (6 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 5 dinners). , hot drinks including coca leafs tea which is excellent for the altitude.
- Porters to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock).
- Oxygen bottle and first-aid kits
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins to Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance fee to Huaynapicchu mountain (subject to availability)
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Tips for your guides
- chef and crew
- hotel staff
- Ticket to climb Huayna Picchu (added US$80/person)
- Personal expenses: extras, airport taxes; laundry service; insurance; internet
- International and domestic airfares
- Additional pre- and post-trek tours
Price:Salkantay-landscape-Astrophotography 6 days 5 nights : 2020 per person
- 1 travellers $000.00
- 2 travellers $000.00
- 3 travellers $000.00
- 4 travellers $000.00
- 5 travellers $000.00
- 6+ travellers $000.00
Price per person based according the party size, in US dollars valid for all 2020 and January 2018.
- Student Discount: $35 off per personStudent Discounts apply to anyone who has a valid GREEN ISIC card at the time of the trek or is 16 years old or younger. For those using an ISIC card to receive the discount, we do need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 16 years old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to email@example.com
- Under 15 years will pay as student: US$35.00
- Under 7 years Discount: US$50.00
Trek Dificulty level:
- Peace of cake Easy Moderately Dificult Very Difficult Impossible… is nothing!
*To qualify as a student, it is necessary to have a valid ISIC card
PLEASE SEE OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND F.A.Qs
There is a $30 discount for students with a valid ISIC card or children under 12 years old.
Please note, if you can be flexible with your dates (giving 1 or 2 days either side of preferred date), you have more possibility of securing your place (availability for specific dates can change rapidly as there are only 500 spaceson the Inca Trail per day Treking tips
Huaynapicchu: $80 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way): $80 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way):
Expected Weather in Cusco and on the Inca Trail
In Cusco dry season starts in April to October, the days are usually sunny and hot but temperatures drop abruptly after 4-5 pm until 7-8 am.
Weather is very changeable from November to March and heavy rains are expected, with the wettest months being December to March, although is not as cold as it is in the dry season.
*Please note this reference applies to the altitude of 3400 meters and changes depending on the altitude (higher altitude = colder). Also note that it could be wet on the 3rd and 4th day of the Inca Trail (cloud forest regions).*
Available Departure Dates: We strongly recommend that you make your trek booking as soon as possible. So far we have been able to obtain trek permits for ALL of our clients and have not had to cancel any trek bookings
Flavio Huamani, Photo Tours Peru
Adress: Urbanizacion Flor de la Cantuta B -2 San Sebastian Cusco Peru